NUMB/DUMB
Original by: Linkin Park
Edited By: Phang Zhansheng and Lui Shang Da
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so worthless
No sense of purpose
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure
Of going through IP
[One more year to go/Just one more year to go...]
Losing my touch, this is just too much for me...
[One more year to go/Just one more year to go...]
I've become so dumb
->I can't keep up the pace
Can't get A1
->I hate doing Ace
Tried to no avail
->Cut-off point at three
Can't afford to fail
->Losing at IP
Can't you see that you're bothering me
Holding too tightly
Afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart, right in front of you
[One more year to go/Just one more year to go...]
Losing my touch, this is just too much for me...
[One more year to go/Just one more year to go...]
And all the tests I take; I'm about to break!
I've become so dumb
->I can't keep up the pace
Can't get A1
->I hate doing Ace
Tried to no avail
->Cut-off point at three
Can't afford to fail
->Losing at IP
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You are just like me
Expectations too high for you
I've become so dumb
->I can't keep up the pace
Can't get A1
->I hate doing Ace
Tried to no avail
->Cut-off point at three
Can't afford to fail
->Losing at IP
I've become so dumb
->I can't keep up the pace
[Tired of being what you want me to be]
I've become so dumb
->You're laughing in my face
[You don't realize the problems with IP...]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home